As PaCER grows we want to share exciting new developments in the world of patient engagement research. This blog will be a forum to share ideas and participate in discussions with others who are passionate about health research by patients, with patients, for patients.
What will be featured on the blog?
Over the coming weeks we'll be starting several series including content in these areas:
- Indigenous Internships - connect with Indigenous communities across Alberta undertaking the PaCER research training program
- Internships - engage with PaCER research training participants
- Projects - learn about innovative PaCER patient-to-patient research projects
- Patient Voice - discover how the patient voice is bringing insight to the search for sustainable health care
- News - stay informed on the latest developments and events from PaCER
What do you think?
We are excited to start building this interactive community here at the PaCER blog. Please leave your thoughts in the comments below, we look forward to hearing from you!
We were PaCER interns from WS, a cancer wellness centre build on social support who wanted to understand how and why it worked.
As interns in the second cohort, we realized that we could do research to prise open the lid on a shared but hidden journey through chronic illness.
As new interns, we had a common experience of mental illness and were drawn into thinking about the beginning of our experience...
Trained patients conduct peer-to-peer qualitative projects.
AHS and PaCER are partnering to provide internship opportunities for Indigenous communities.
Learn about the Be The Cure campaign.
On 14th October PaCER is holding a focus group in Calgary with patients who are bladder cancer survivors.
Learn more about new curriculum developments at PaCER.
Are you interested in patient research? See if PaCER is right for you.
Introducing the new PaCER Innovates Blog!